7/10/2006

5-month HIATUS


Well. Five months is a long time for a blog to sit idle, I suppose. But, hey! Blogs are apparently very loyal. They sit patiently, unchanged, waiting for their owner's return.

I don't have a bunch of time this evening, but I guess I will take a moment to post a pic that can be reffed to my profile...

Hmmm... I don't actually look too much like this photo any more! I am wearing my hair differently (shorter), my glasses are smaller, and I no longer have a goatee, although I do still have a moustache. Also, I have a Chikotlay tattoo on the left side of my face now. No, not really. No tattoos. No piercings. No unnatural hair colors. No gigantic gold and diamond dollar sign bling. No enhanced grill. or enhanced anything else for that matter.

Anyway. My lovely bride is waiting for me to join her for a few quiet moments of coffee and conversation.

Priorities, ya know.

2 comments:

AndyM said...

It's great of you to take moments away from your beautiful bride to write to your loyal fans (or fan anyway).

Andy

boromax said...

Well, Wendifer can be a very DEMANDING beautiful bride. I'm sure you can relate. :)

But I am so BLIND with everlasting love that her every wish is my command.

Also, the coffee was already poured and it would have gone cold if I had not gotten my kiester in there.

'dwardo